I am not sure why, but it is weird having to put a dog on a diet. Elsie definitely loves food, and is very food motivated. I didn’t realize that we were feeding her too much, though. I have never had a dog that I needed to...Read More
Tag: dog diet
Healthy Dog Treats – Gluten free dog cookie recipe My dog Chloe has Mega Esophagus, which means her esophagus has lost muscle tone and has a hard time moving food down into her stomach. That’s a story all in itself,...Read More
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party
- Hemp Oil
- Rimadyl is the drug of choice
- Second opinion – hold off on Prednisone
- Holding off on Prednisone
- Bucket List for Rocco
- Raw Goats milk for dogs
- Rocco’s tumor is back.