Henry is already 6 months old. This time has sure flown by. He wasn’t a tiny little puppy for very long. He has grown up so fast. He is HUGE! He is taller than Elsie. He has super long legs! I feel a little ripped off that...Read More
Tag: lab siblings
- Pancreatitis in Dogs. Elsie is doing better!
- Elsie has pancreatitis! What is pancreatitis in dogs?
- Elsie is sick. She is vomiting and miserable!
- Looking for a new puppy?
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!