May 16, 2016 Giving Rocco the double dose of Rimadul is helping. I really think Rocco is feeling better overall. He is eating more, seems more playful, and seems to be more energetic. So happy about that! But other areas seem to...Read More
May 10, 2016 Took Rocco to the vet today. Just for a evaluation / recheck sort of thing. He said the tumor is obviously growing, and its going to be more and more uncomfortable as time goes on. He thinks that some of the...Read More
September 2, 2015 Rocco update: I know more about the tumor now. Here are the cancer details. It’s an optic nerve sheath Meningioma. It is not typically a tumor that metasticizes, so that’s good news, and there is no...Read More
August 28, 2015 Bad news: I have been praying for a good result from the tumor people, but I am sorry to say, he has an actual cancer. Some kind of Meningioma. Have to call the vet on Sunday to get more info. They said it’s a...Read More
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy