May 16, 2016 Giving Rocco the double dose of Rimadul is helping. I really think Rocco is feeling better overall. He is eating more, seems more playful, and seems to be more energetic. So happy about that! But other areas seem to...Read More
May 10, 2016 Took Rocco to the vet today. Just for a evaluation / recheck sort of thing. He said the tumor is obviously growing, and its going to be more and more uncomfortable as time goes on. He thinks that some of the...Read More
May 3, 2016 – is his odd behavior a side effect of the Rimadyl? I am a little worried about Rocco (more than before). He has had this odd behavior lately. I don’t know if its from the Rimadyl (thats the only...Read More
April 27, 2016 It’s me Rocco! Please pray for a miracle! Rocco is not in any pain that I can tell, but he is acting kind of doped up. He lays around and kind of stares off into space. He goes outside and just stands there. He...Read More
April 5, 2016 Just spoke to our regular vet, well, one we have seen in the past for a second opinion. He agrees that maybe we should hold off a bit on the Prednisone. Really Rocco feels pretty good at this point, why add the...Read More
- Elsie has pancreatitis! What is pancreatitis in dogs?
- Elsie is sick. She is vomiting and miserable!
- Looking for a new puppy?
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!