May 16, 2016 Giving Rocco the double dose of Rimadul is helping. I really think Rocco is feeling better overall. He is eating more, seems more playful, and seems to be more energetic. So happy about that! But other areas seem to...Read More
May 10, 2016 Took Rocco to the vet today. Just for a evaluation / recheck sort of thing. He said the tumor is obviously growing, and its going to be more and more uncomfortable as time goes on. He thinks that some of the...Read More
May 3, 2016 I am a little worried about Rocco (more than before). He has had this odd behavior lately. I dont know if its from the Rimadyl (thats the only medication he is on) or if its the tumor affecting his brain. <a...Read More
April 27, 2016 It’s me Rocco! Please pray for a miracle! Rocco is not in any pain that I can tell, but he is acting kind of doped up. He lays around and kind of stares off into space. He goes outside and just stands there. He...Read More
April 5, 2016 Just spoke to our regular vet, well, one we have seen in the past for a second opinion. He agrees that maybe we should hold off a bit on the Prednisone. Really Rocco feels pretty good at this point, why add the...Read More
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party
- Hemp Oil
- Rimadyl is the drug of choice
- Second opinion – hold off on Prednisone
- Holding off on Prednisone
- Bucket List for Rocco
- Raw Goats milk for dogs
- Rocco’s tumor is back.