August 10, 2015 – Rocco Eye Update Monday morning: I’ve spent the morning with the pups today! Rocco was in good spirits and very excited to spend the morning with me!! Chloe was excited too! We cuddled up on the...Read More
Written August 3, 2015 We are finally going to meet with the surgeon on Saturday to come up with a plan of attack on what to do about Rocco’s eye. I am not sure what the hold up is – they already have the xrays,...Read More
- Elsie has pancreatitis! What is pancreatitis in dogs?
- Elsie is sick. She is vomiting and miserable!
- Looking for a new puppy?
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!