Henry is already 6 months old. This time has sure flown by. He wasn’t a tiny little puppy for very long. He has grown up so fast. He is HUGE! He is taller than Elsie. He has super long legs! I feel a little ripped off that...Read More
Tag: lab puppy
Henry is 3 months old! Wow, time has flown by! I seriously cannot believe Henry is already 3 months old. He is growing so fast. Each day he learns a new skill, or gets better at one behavior. But then other not so great...Read More
I am a chew toy! Henry sure likes to chew. Have you ever felt or looked like a pincushion? I do! He especially loves to bite on my right arm and hand. I am not sure whats different between my right arm and my left, but he...Read More
Saturday marks the end of our 3rd week with Henry. It seems like we just got him, and actually three weeks is not that long, but he has experienced a lot already. We had a fire nearby, so we had to prepare to evacuate. The air...Read More
Our New Lab Puppy Well, we got our new English lab puppy. He is the cutest little guy ever! We got him on October 12, 2019. He was 8 weeks and 1 day old. When the breeder handed him to me, he cuddled into me and put his head on...Read More
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss