Sept 16, 2020 Henry had liver damage from the allergic reaction. He is FINE now.. So don’t worry. But I will tell you the whole story so you’re caught up. The Surgery The neuter ended up being successfully completed,...Read More
September 1, 2020 Henry got neutered today. It was a rough day! I dropped him off bright and early with our favorite vet. They were going to do the surgery later that morning. About 1pm the vet called and told me that when he...Read More
Goopy Eyes About 3 weeks ago Elsie started having goopy eyes. It would be fine and then I would look at her and the eye goop had dripped down an inch or so down her cheek. I cleaned it up with a warm damp cloth, and she would be...Read More
Leave it is a super important thing to teach all dogs, young and old! Why is Leave it important? Because dogs are dogs. They pick up everything they find, they will try to steal food, toys, socks, etc. Leave it teaches them...Read More
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well