Pancreatitis is not fun. Pancreatitis in dogs is pretty common, I guess. Usually its because dogs get into something, or eat a bunch of people food with high fat content. But we don’t believe thats how Elsie got it. The...Read More
September 21, 2023 – Pancreatitis Elsie has been doing a bit better, the nausea seems better. But now she has diarrhea pretty bad. I left a message for the vet and he called me back this morning with lab results (blood)....Read More
September 18, 2023 – Poor sick dog Elsie is vomiting and miserable. She is the sweetest dog and I feel so bad that I cant help her to feel better! She is now 8 years old and over the past few months, she has had some tummy...Read More
Henry (our younger lab) has an Oral Papilloma wart! Poor Henry has an oral papilloma wart. You can see it in the photo. It looks like a tooth, but its actually a hard white wart on his tongue. I will say, it doesn’t seem...Read More
- Pancreatitis in Dogs. Elsie is doing better!
- Elsie has pancreatitis! What is pancreatitis in dogs?
- Elsie is sick. She is vomiting and miserable!
- Looking for a new puppy?
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!