We saw Santa last week. The local mall allows dogs to come see Santa on selected Wednesday nights. I wanted to wait as long as possible to go, so that hopefully Henry would not be as susceptible to things. I was hoping to get...Read More
Henry is 3 months old! Wow, time has flown by! I seriously cannot believe Henry is already 3 months old. He is growing so fast. Each day he learns a new skill, or gets better at one behavior. But then other not so great...Read More
I am a chew toy! Henry sure likes to chew. Have you ever felt or looked like a pincushion? I do! He especially loves to bite on my right arm and hand. I am not sure whats different between my right arm and my left, but he...Read More
Saturday marks the end of our 3rd week with Henry. It seems like we just got him, and actually three weeks is not that long, but he has experienced a lot already. We had a fire nearby, so we had to prepare to evacuate. The air...Read More
There’s never a dull moment with a puppy around. Its so much fun to watch him grow and learn and even though we have only had him for about 2 weeks, he has really changed! He has adapted very well to our house. In these...Read More
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- We picked up Our New Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party