Sept 16, 2020 Henry had liver damage from the allergic reaction. He is FINE now.. So don’t worry. But I will tell you the whole story so you’re caught up. The Surgery The neuter ended up being successfully completed,...Read More
September 1, 2020 Henry got neutered today. It was a rough day! I dropped him off bright and early with our favorite vet. They were going to do the surgery later that morning. About 1pm the vet called and told me that when he...Read More
- Elsie has pancreatitis! What is pancreatitis in dogs?
- Elsie is sick. She is vomiting and miserable!
- Looking for a new puppy?
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!