Saturday marks the end of our 3rd week with Henry. It seems like we just got him, and actually three weeks is not that long, but he has experienced a lot already. We had a fire nearby, so we had to prepare to evacuate. The air...Read More
Tag: new puppy
Well, we got our new lab puppy. He is the cutest little guy ever! We got him on October 12, 2019. He was 8 weeks and 1 day old. When the breeder handed him to me, he cuddled into me and put his head on my shoulder. He gave me...Read More
I’ve been researching puppy vaccines (shots) the past couple days, so that I am ready for our new little puppy! The information I am sharing is specific to California, so it may vary where you live. Why Should You...Read More
We have decided to get a puppy from the same breeder that we got our dog Elsie from. She has had other litters available, but when she told me that Elsie’s mom was pregnant, I knew I wanted one of those pups. They were...Read More
Getting another black lab puppy! Well, guess what? One dog is never enough for us! Elsie has been the only dog for 3 years. She wants a playmate! We have decided to get her a little brother! Her dog mom has had another litter,...Read More
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- We picked up Our New Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party