March 31, 2016 A friend of mine suggested giving Rocco raw goat’s milk. She shared an article which toted raw goats milk as a great nutritional food, as well as a potential medicine for certain ailments in pets. I decided...Read More
Category: Tips & Advice
I was reading an article about how dogs & cats are sometimes forgotten in disaster planning. It isn’t just about getting your human family out of the house, but also your dogs and cats. Do you have a plan in place? Do...Read More
I was just reading on a dog owners forum about how many dogs different families have. It was interesting to see what people had to say. I have two dogs and I think I would like to always have two dogs. Rocco is a boxer, young,...Read More
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party
- Hemp Oil
- Rimadyl is the drug of choice
- Second opinion – hold off on Prednisone
- Holding off on Prednisone
- Bucket List for Rocco
- Raw Goats milk for dogs
- Rocco’s tumor is back.