Potty Training doesn’t have to be hard! The very first thing we worked on when we first got Henry was potty training! There are so many different views on potty training and what works, what doesn’t work, what...Read More
Category: Tips & Advice
March 31, 2016 – Raw Goats Milk A friend of mine suggested giving Rocco raw goat’s milk. She shared an article which toted raw goats milk as a great nutritional food, as well as a potential medicine for certain...Read More
I was reading an article about how dogs & cats are sometimes forgotten in disaster planning. It isn’t just about getting your human family out of the house, but also your dogs and cats. Do you have a plan in place? Do...Read More
I was just reading on a dog owners forum about how many dogs different families have. It was interesting to see what people had to say. I have two dogs and I think I would like to always have two dogs. Rocco is a boxer, young,...Read More
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy