Leave it is a super important thing to teach all dogs, young and old! Why is Leave it important? Because dogs are dogs. They pick up everything they find, they will try to steal food, toys, socks, etc. Leave it teaches them...Read More
Look At Me! is a very useful tool to teach your puppy. It will be practically impossible to train your puppy if he isn’t paying attention to you! This is an easy thing to teach even the youngest puppy, and it helps you...Read More
Potty Training doesn’t have to be hard! The very first thing we worked on when we first got Henry was potty training! There are so many different views on potty training and what works, what doesn’t work, what...Read More
- Pancreatitis in Dogs. Elsie is doing better!
- Elsie has pancreatitis! What is pancreatitis in dogs?
- Elsie is sick. She is vomiting and miserable!
- Looking for a new puppy?
- Our dog has Oral Papilloma!
- Henry had liver damage
- Henry got neutered!
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!