April 1, 2016
Since Rocco only probably has a few more months (unless of course the wishes I have for him come true), I want to make these months amazing for him. There is a commercial on tv that shows a guy taking his dog around and doing a bunch of bucket list items. I am going to do that for Rocco! What a fun idea.
I have thought of a few things already, that will be on Rocco’s bucket list. I will talk to him about them tonight and see what he thinks. LOL I’ll add more things as I think of them. But this is a really good start! If you would like to participate in any of these things with us, let me know!
He is a fun, I’ll-do-anything-as-long-as-its-with-you type of dog. So this will be a fun little adventure for us.
- Go hiking
- Go to the beach and let him play in the water (not sure where we can do this)
- go to PetSmart and pick out a new toy
- Have Sushi
- Sit in a police car
- take a ride in a convertible (if Lindsey is up to it)
- go to In-N-Out and have a burger
- doggy spa day or massage/pampering
- eat steak with dad. He loves to help dad bbq.
- eat a bowl of ice cream
- breakfast in bed (this could be really messy. I may rethink this one)
- play on the playground with Lindsey
- take a nap with Nick
- play in the sprinklers
- Have a birthday party (his 6th birthday is April 29)
The thought of losing my sweet Rocco makes me so sad, but I will make these next few months the best months possible for him.