These 2 years have sure gone by quick! It seems like we just got Elsie. She is such a sweetie pie! She really is a great dog. Is she perfect? Heck no. Does she still get into stuff? Yes! Does she still act like a crazy person...Read More
I am not sure why, but it is weird having to put a dog on a diet. Elsie definitely loves food, and is very food motivated. I didn’t realize that we were feeding her too much, though. I have never had a dog that I needed to...Read More
My dog Chloe has megaesophagus. She has had it a few years. We are coping with it, but it takes some effort. Chloe as a puppy. What is megaesophagus? Basically muscles of the esophagus lose their tone and are no longer able...Read More
Dog contests are everywhere! Dog owners are proud of their doggies. Many of us treat them just like every other member of the family. We want to talk about them. We want to share stories and pictures of them. Many websites...Read More
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party
- Hemp Oil
- Rimadyl is the drug of choice
- Second opinion – hold off on Prednisone
- Holding off on Prednisone
- Bucket List for Rocco
- Raw Goats milk for dogs
- Rocco’s tumor is back.