Henry is already 6 months old. This time has sure flown by. He wasn’t a tiny little puppy for very long. He has grown up so fast. He is HUGE! He is taller than Elsie. He has super long legs! I feel a little ripped off that...Read More
These 2 years have sure gone by quick! It seems like we just got Elsie. She is such a sweetie pie! She really is a great dog. Is she perfect? Heck no. Does she still get into stuff? Yes! Does she still act like a crazy person...Read More
I am not sure why, but it is weird having to put a dog on a diet. Elsie definitely loves food, and is very food motivated. I didn’t realize that we were feeding her too much, though. I have never had a dog that I needed to...Read More
Just want to say how much I love dogs! Life is not complete without a sweet doggy to welcome you when you come home 🙂 Do you have dogs? How many have you owned? I have always had at least one dog, ever since we got our first dog...Read More
My dog Chloe has megaesophagus. She has had it a few years. We are coping with it, but it takes some effort. Chloe as a puppy. What is megaesophagus? Basically muscles of the esophagus lose their tone and are no longer able...Read More
Dog contests are everywhere! Dog owners are proud of their doggies. Many of us treat them just like every other member of the family. We want to talk about them. We want to share stories and pictures of them. Many websites...Read More
- Elsie has goopy eyes
- Puppy Training – Leave It
- Puppy Training – Look at Me
- Puppy Training – Potty Training
- Henry is 6 months old!
- We saw Santa
- Henry is 3 months old.
- Henry likes to chew!
- 3rd Week with Henry
- Never a dull moment with a puppy around
- Henry’s first few hours with us
- Meet Our New English Lab Puppy
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss