August 12, 2015 Rocco update: (Wednesday am). Poor Rocco – his jaw is super sore. He barked and it hurt, he yawns and it hurts, and when Lindsey gave him a cookie yesterday he couldn’t eat it and was yelping in pain....Read More
August 10, 2015 – Rocco Eye Update Monday morning: I’ve spent the morning with the pups today! Rocco was in good spirits and very excited to spend the morning with me!! Chloe was excited too! We cuddled up on the...Read More
Our dog Rocco loves Soccer balls. He likes them a little flat and a little shredded. He enjoys chasing the ball when we kick it (if he actually lets us kick it), he enjoys throwing it around the yard by himself, too. Friends...Read More
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party
- Hemp Oil
- Rimadyl is the drug of choice
- Second opinion – hold off on Prednisone
- Holding off on Prednisone
- Bucket List for Rocco
- Raw Goats milk for dogs
- Rocco’s tumor is back.