October 2, 2015 Rocco’s eye is completely healed, I think he really feels fine! There doesnt seem to be any discomfort, except he has some itching. I think its internal itching. He rubs his eye against the couch, or the...Read More
August 25, 2015 Rocco update: Rocco is feeling much better! He wants to play soccer. This is the first time he has attempted to play with one of his soccer balls since his surgery. His jaw is sore so he couldn’t really...Read More
August 28, 2015 Bad news: I have been praying for a good result from the tumor people, but I am sorry to say, he has an actual cancer. Some kind of Meningioma. Have to call the vet on Sunday to get more info. They said...Read More
Our dog Rocco loves Soccer balls. He likes them a little flat and a little shredded. He enjoys chasing the ball when we kick it (if he actually lets us kick it), he enjoys throwing it around the yard by himself, too. Friends...Read More
- Puppy Vaccines (Shots)
- We met our puppy
- Getting a new puppy – the waiting is so hard!
- Another new puppy!
- Elsie saw santa
- Elsie is almost 2 years old!
- Elsie is on a doggy diet!
- Our silly puppy
- Elsie is 1 year old now!
- Meet Elsie – our English Lab Puppy
- My sweet boy is not doing so well
- Double-dose of Rimadyl is helping Rocco
- Vet visit – Pain & weight loss
- I’m a little worried. Tumor or side effect?
- Cold Dog – do you cover your dogs up?
- Rimadyl Medication side effects
- Happy Birthday Rocco – Let’s Party!
- Planning a dog birthday party
- Hemp Oil
- Rimadyl is the drug of choice
- Second opinion – hold off on Prednisone
- Holding off on Prednisone
- Bucket List for Rocco
- Raw Goats milk for dogs
- Rocco’s tumor is back.